We run concerts featuring internationally known Folk and Traditional Music artists. The venue is a small hall, known as the Baston Barn, in the Lincolnshire village of Baston (on the A15 between Peterborough and Bourne).
Address of Barn
Entrance price is £15 each (please try to bring correct cash).
To make a reservation for any of our concerts please phone Alan or Maggie on 01778 560497
We run a raffle to provide further much needed funds for the concerts.
Where a concert is shown as FULLY BOOKED, you can send your email contact details to Maggie (see contact page) stating your interest in that concert. We often get a few ‘returns’ (right up to the day of the concert) from our regulars and we will offer these tickets to people on the waiting lists.
Artists Coming to the Barn
Please note the date and day – it is almost always the fourth Thursday in the month, but it does sometimes change.
The full list of booked acts is shown in the Confirmed Concerts page.
- 22nd June 2023 : Bryony Griffith & Alice JonesYorkshire duo Bryony Griffith (formally of the Witches of Elswick here in 2007) and Alice Jones (formally with John DipperContinue reading “22nd June 2023 : Bryony Griffith & Alice Jones”
- 28th September 2023 : Aaron Catlow & Kit HawesOne of the most exciting duos to emerge from the UK in recent times, Kit Hawes & Aaron Catlow combineContinue reading “28th September 2023 : Aaron Catlow & Kit Hawes”
- 26th October 2023 : The Rosie Hood BandRosie Hood is known for her strong, pure voice and captivating performances as well as her poetic writing and honestContinue reading “26th October 2023 : The Rosie Hood Band”
Latest News and Reviews
News from the Barn and Reviews of recent acts
- Granny’s Attic – 25th May 2023Good things come in threes and tonight was no exception. This is the third time that Granny’s Attic – CohenContinue reading “Granny’s Attic – 25th May 2023”
- The Wilderness Yet – 27th April 2023Confession time. I hadn’t come across The Wilderness Yet yet so decided to sit down quietly in the garden andContinue reading “The Wilderness Yet – 27th April 2023”
- FARA – 23rd March 2023It’s five-and-a-half years since we last saw FARA at Baston and the line-up has evolved. Jennifer Austin has flown theContinue reading “FARA – 23rd March 2023”
The Fruitcake band are back and doing regular dances. Take a look at the Dances page to see the current list of public dances.
Many of these dances support local groups and services. The dances are good fun, sociable and help raise funds for these causes – give them a try.
You must be logged in to post a comment.